Most of our Boys and Girls Spring/Summer 2019 Lacrosse Registration Deadlines were Sunday, February 24th. However, some program deadlines have been extended. Please visit the links below for more details. In summary:
- Kindergarten + 8U House: Still Open until 4/1/19
- 8U Travel: Full; more info at link below for Wait List Options
- 10U Travel: Accepting a few more players until capacity reached
- 12U Travel: Accepting a few more players until capacity reached
-14U Travel: Full; more info at link below for Wait List Options
- Boys Summer Field Lacrosse Registration Link
- All Programs: Registration Deadline extended to Friday, 3/15/19
- Girls Spring/Summer Lacrosse Registration Link
Age Level Birth Dates changed as of September 1, 2018. It's possible your player may have aged-up. See below for details.
NEW 2018-2019 AGE GUIDELINES
Effective 9/1/18 through 8/31/19
To choose the program your player is eligible to play, find his birth date in the date ranges below.
Kindergarten Program: Current & Incoming Kindergarteners
8U House & Travel Program: 9/1/2010 - 8/31/2012
10U Program: 9/1/2008 - 8/31/2010
12U Program: 9/1/2006 - 8/31/2008
14U Program: 6/1/2004 - 8/31/2006
*6/1 cut-off date is for current 8th grade boys only.
Current 9th grade boys are not allowed to play on a 14U team per league rules.
Looking for other opportunities to work on your lacrosse skills? Make sure to check out the Camps/Clinics page.
Looking for even more opportunities to work on your lacrosse skills? The Twin Cities Metro has several Club Lacrosse Year-Round Teams, Make sure to check out our Club/Travel Teams page.
Edina Lacrosse Association (ELA) has some great opportunities! Please direct any inquiries to our Sponsorship Coordinator.